Absent Voter Ballot Applications
Application for Precincts 1-4 & 7-26 Farmington School District
Application for Precinct 27 Clarenceville School District
Application for Precincts 5 & 6 Walled Lake School District
Absent Voter Ballots are ballots that electors can receive and vote prior to Election Day as long as they meet one of the following criteria:
- Voter is 60 years of age or older
- Voter is physically unable to attend the polls with assistance from another
- Voter is an appointed Precinct Worker in a precinct other than where they reside
- Voter expects to be absent from the community in which they are registered for the entire the entire time the polls are open on Election Day
- Voter cannot attend the polls due the tenets of their religion
- Voter cannot attend the polls as they are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial
Absent voter ballot applications will be mailed by the City Clerk’s Office approximately two months prior to an Election to all persons who have requested to be placed on our permanent absent voter list.
Please note that in even year Elections when there is an August Primary and November General Election, only one absent voter application is mailed whereby voters can request a ballot for both Elections if eligible.
If you wish to be placed on our permanent list, please call our office at (248) 871-2410 or email us. If you have already done so, you will automatically receive an application for each future Election. Eligibility requirements apply for all voters for each Election.