Program provides information and access to services and programs
available to seniors in the community.
- Must be 60 years or better and a Farmington/Farmington Hills
resident or caregiver.
- Information on housing options and alternatives.
- General Medicare/Medicaid Counseling
- Medicare Part D
- Affordable Care Act
- Caregiver assistance.
- Emergency food assistance.
- Telephone Reassurance
- Knox Box Program
For more information, please call (248) 473-1826.
- Friendly phone call provides daily contact with a
Farmington-area homebound senior who lives alone.
- Phone calls are received Monday through Friday 9:00 AM -