(55 or better) and handicapped residents.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Curb-to-curb wheelchair accessible service.
- $2 suggested donation each way.
- Reservations taken up to 3 days in advance, Monday – Friday,
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Destinations include:
- Medical appointments in in Farmington and Farmington Hills including Botsford
Hospital and its offices and facilities, Livonia, Novi,
Southfield, and West Bloomfield.
- Shopping trips to Busch’s, Downtown Farmington Center,
Farmer Jack, Hiller’s, Kmart, Kroger, Laurel Park Place Mall,
Meijer, Trader Joe’s, Twelve Oaks Mall, Uptown Farmington
Center, Wal-Mart, West Oaks, and West River Center.
- Senior Center Shuttle with morning and afternoon pick-ups.
- Other destinations include hospital and nursing home
visits, banks, library, post office, beauty salons, and
pharmacies, based on availability.
- A reduced-fare taxicab service is also available as a
supplement to our program. Call for details.
For more information, please call (248) 473-1864.