What are the Hours of The Hawk?
- The Hawk is open Monday-Thursday from 5:30am-10:00pm, Friday 5:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm and Sunday 8:00am-6:00pm.
- The Fitness Center and Pool are open Monday-Thursday from 5:30am-9:00pm, Friday 5:30am-8:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm and Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Hours will be extended for special events from time to time.
How do I get there?
- We are located at 29995 W. Twelve Mile Rd. between Middlebelt and Orchard Lake Road, on the south side of the street.
- If you are coming from I-696, take the Orchard Lake Exit north and turn right (east) on Twelve Mile. If you are coming from Telegraph, head west on Twelve Mile.
- We are served by SMART Route 740 (Twelve Mile) and there are eastbound and westbound stops in front of the building. Bicycle parking is available on site. There is also a pedestrian bridge over I-696 which connects our campus to the neighborhood surrounding Beechview Elementary.
What is a Hawk Pass, and how do I get one?
The Hawk Pass is your ticket to endless fun! Passes are sold on a daily, monthly or annual basis. Benefits of holding a pass include access to the fitness center, aquatic center and open gym. If you are interested in purchasing a pass, visit our Guest Services Team at the front desk, and we will issue you a key fob for easy access to our facility.
Do I have to be a passholder to use the facility?
We are open to the public – whether you want to register for a program, buy a pass, eat at our concessions stand, or just view the public art installations or the Legacy Wall. A Hawk Pass is required for access to the fitness center, open gym time and open swim. All visitors should check in at the Guest Services Counter upon entry – and they would be happy to sell you a day pass as well!
Do I need to be a Farmington Hills or Farmington resident to use the facility?
No. Non-residents are always welcome at The Hawk. Residents of Farmington and Farmington Hills receive a resident discount on programs and Hawk Passes.
Do you offer other discounts on Hawk Passes?
Some discounts are available. Please see the pricing chart here for more information.
Do babysitters / nannies need a pass to enter?
Yes. Families may purchase a babysitter or nanny pass for $5 per month or $50 per year. The babysitter/nanny pass allows babysitters to bring children to The Hawk without a parent or guardian. Babysitters/Nannies are not eligible to use Hawk’s Nest services.
How do I cancel or freeze my Hawk Pass?
You can cancel or temporarily freeze a pass in person, by visiting Guest Services. They will provide you with a request form and additional information.
I lost my pass key fob – what do I do?
No worries! You can purchase a replacement pass at the Guest Services Counter for $5.00.
How do I register for a program/class/team?
You can register for a program in person at the Guest Services Counter, or online.
May I bring a guest with me to The Hawk?
Guests are welcome at The Hawk but will need to purchase a Day Pass from the front desk if they want to use the fitness center, aquatics center, or open gym. For more information, visit our Guest Services Team.
What is the minimum age to use the amenities in The Hawk without supervision?
Passholders 12 years of age and older may attend open gym and open swim without the supervision of an adult. Ages 14 and up may use the Fitness Center without supervision. Ages 14-16 must do an orientation to use the equipment.
Does the The Hawk provide babysitting?
Yes, the Hawk’s Nest is available for children ages 3-11 that are potty trained. This service is complimentary for our passholders.
Where can I find the activities schedule/ Activities Guide?
For an activities schedule, contact the Guest Services Team or click here for an online version.
How do I find the location of my class, program or event?
You can find the location of a class, program or event by visiting the Guest Services Team or using the interactive kiosk located to the right of the Guest Services Counter.
Are the track, fields, and tennis courts still open to the public?
Yes, they will remain open for free use by the community when programs/ games/ events are not scheduled in those areas.
This looks like a fun place to work! Are you hiring?
We are hiring! For more details visit www.fhgov.com and click on “Employment”.
Can I rent a room for my party or event?
- Yes, rooms are available for rent at The Hawk. For more information, contact Scheduling Coordinator Allie Carr via email.
- The Hawk hosts Birthday party services. For more information, contact Birthday Party Coordinator Larry Lee via email.
How do I rent field space / court space for sports?
Contact Allie Carr via email for questions regarding facility rentals.