POLLING LOCATIONS ARE OPEN ON ELECTION DAY FROM 7:00AM UNTIL 8:00PM
NOVEMBER 2, 2021 – CITY GENERAL ELECTION
Mayor - Vote for One (2-Year Term)
City Council Member - Vote for Three (4-Year Term)
Public Safety Millage Renewal
(link to application – once available)
(link to sample ballots – once available)
Nominating Petitions for the office of Mayor or City Council Member are available at the City Clerk’s Office. Affidavits of Identity and Nominating Petitions must be filed no later than 4:00pm on Tuesday, July 20, 2021
City Clerk’s Office.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Please refer to the Absent Voter Ballots page for information on spoiling or replacing an absent voter ballot.
- Monday, September 20th – First day to request an Absent Voter Ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. First mailing of absent voter ballots to voters who have already submitted an absent voter ballot application to the Clerk’s Office.
- Monday, October 18th - Last day to register to vote in any matter other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, October 19th through Tuesday, November 2nd until 8:00pm - A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
- Friday, October 29th 5:00pm - Deadline for voters to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
- Monday, November 1st 4:00pm - Deadline for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Ballots must be voted in-person at the Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, November 2nd until 8:00pm - A person registering to vote in-person at the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot with proof of residency or vote in-person at their proper precinct.
Photo ID or completion of an Affidavit Not in Possession of Photo ID is required to obtain an Absent Voter Ballot in person.