Polling locations are open on Election Day from 7am until 8pm
Presidential Primary Election - March 10, 2020
The ballot will include candidates seeking nomination for the Office of President of the United States and the following Proposals:
- Renewal of Oakland County Art Institute Authority Millage
- Farmington Public Schools Bond Proposal (Precincts 1-4, 7-26 only)
THIS IS A CLOSED PRIMARY, which means that voters MUST select a Republican Party, Democratic Party or Proposal Only ballot type in order to receive a ballot. By law, this selection must be in writing; therefore voters will be required to select their ballot type on the application to vote at their precinct or on their application for an absent voter ballot.
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary - Democratic Party Ballot
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary - Republican Party Ballot
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary - Proposal Only Ballot
- Monday, February 24th - Last day to register to vote in any matter other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, February 25th through Tuesday, March 10th until 8pm - A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
- Friday, March 6th 5pm - Deadline to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
- Monday, March 9th until 4pm - Last day for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Photo ID or completion of an Affidavit Not in Possession of Photo ID is required.
- Tuesday, March 10th until 8pm - A person registering on Election Day in-person in the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot or vote in their proper precinct.
The City Clerk’s Office will be open for Election related business during the following extended hours:
- Monday, March 2nd through Thursday, March 5th from 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- Saturday, March 7th from 8:30am - 4:30pm
2020 Elections Dates
August 4, 2020
- State Primary
November 3, 2020
– Presidential Election
More details for the August and November Elections will be posted closer to those Election dates.