August 4, 2020
- STATE PRIMARY ELECTION
POLLING LOCATIONS ARE OPEN ON ELECTION DAY FROM 7AM UNTIL 8PM
Absent Voter Applications will be mailed to those on the Permanent Absent Voter Application list the beginning of June. This application will be for both the August and November Elections.
Absent Voter Application
Monday, July 20th
- Last day to register to vote in any matter other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office.
Tuesday, July 21st through Tuesday, August 4th until 8pm
- A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
Friday, July 31st 5pm
- Deadline to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
Monday, August 3rd until 4pm
- Last day for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Photo ID or completion of an Affidavit Not in Possession of Photo ID is required.
Tuesday, August 4th until 8pm
- A person registering on Election Day in-person in the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot or vote in their proper precinct.
November 3, 2020
– PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
More details for the November Election will be posted closer to the Election date.