Winter tax bill statements are mailed November 30, 2020
Payment Deadline: February 16, 2021
After February 16, 2021, unpaid 2020 Winter Taxes are DELINQUENT (with additional 4% penalty).
After March 1, 2021, all unpaid taxes are transferred to Oakland County to collect with additional fees.
Ready to find out how you can pay your bill?
YOU AS THE TAXPAYER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT
- Never received a statement? Did your escrow agent fail to pay timely? These instances do NOT allow us to waive your penalty or interest.
- Do you want to view:
- Detailed property information?
- Check if your taxes are paid?
- Tax or Assessment history?
- Contact your escrow agent, and/or Treasury at (248) 871-2480 or go online (click the box to the right) to make sure that your taxes have been paid.
- Your escrow agent may not receive a tax bill if there is a change of information (i.e., a new escrow account, change of escrow agent or a mortgage refinancing).
Click here for a blank copy of the 2020 Winter Property Tax Bill form.
- Please call Assessing at (248) 871-2470 if you:
- Recently purchased your property or moved away
- Changed your name
- Sold a portion of your property or signed a land contract
- Have questions about:
- Taxable Value or Assessed Value
- Homestead Exemption
- Hardship or Veteran’s Exemption
- Personal Property
Important Property Tax Information
|Bill mailed on:
|Payment Due Without Penalty/Interest:
||July 1 to August 31
||December 1 to February 14
|Date Penalty/Interest Added:
||1/2% per month
||0 per month
|Last Date to Pay at City Hall:
|Tax Bills Collected by Oakland County Beginning:
|(You cannot pay at City Hall as of this date.)
Current and historical tax millage rates are listed here.
Do you have more questions?