Election & Voter Information
POLLING LOCATIONS ARE OPEN ON ELECTION DAY FROM 7:00AM UNTIL 8:00PM
NOVEMBER 8, 2022 – STATE GENERAL
Absent Voter Ballot Application - August & November 2022
Please refer to the Absent Voter Ballots
page for information on Spoiling or Replacing an Absent Voter Ballot.
City Clerk’s Office Open Extended Hours for Election-Related Business
DATES TO REMEMBER – NOVEMBER 8, 2022 STATE GENERAL ELECTION:
- Thursday, September 29th - Absent Voter Ballots will be available for issuance to voters.
- Monday, October 24th - Last day to register to vote in any manner other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office for the November State General Election.
- Tuesday, October 25th through Tuesday, November 8th until 8:00pm - A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
- Friday, November 4th 5:00pm - Deadline for voters to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
- Monday, November 7th 4:00pm - Deadline for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Ballots must be voted in-person at the Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, November 8th until 8:00pm - A person registering to vote in-person at the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot with proof of residency or vote in-person at their proper precinct.